Saturday, July 25, 2009

MOOOOOOOOOOOSE

Saw one! Yessss. It was just wangin' out on the side of the trail and took no offense to my presence at all apparently. So this is my last civilized night for awhile and the end of the line for frequent blog postings - another tearful goodbye to my laptop. I 'slackpacked' (read: carried just a daypack) 16mi today from Kinsman Notch to Franconia Notch and tomorrow I head up Mt. Lincoln, Franconia Ridge & Mt. Lafayette. Pics below are of said moose, the trail as a ginormous puddle which it pretty much has been the past few days and my first sweet views from the Whites after the weather finally cleared up. A special thanks goes out to trail angels Mom, Dave, Kev, Mima & Papa for making my hike so gosh darn cushy this past week!



Still haven't figured out this horizontal thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment