Monday, July 20, 2009

For the Lone Pine Above Her

At Lake Morey in Fairlee, VT with Mom Dave & Kev! I've had a pretty good run of hostels/showers/folks to stay with this past week. Hygiene like whoa (and a special thanks to Lydia for posting evidence of my commitment to dental hygiene). Getting dropped off at the trailhead in Pomfret, VT in the AM and hiking into Hanover tomorrow. Granite of New Hampshire in my muscles and my brains. Will blog out a bigger update tomorrow of MA and VT adventures but for now I'll just post some pics.

First moonshine from Lumpy at Sunfish Pond, NJ. (sorry for horizontal, rotate your screen)


Sunset over lake next to YMCA camp in NJ.


Sistaas, over Bellvale, NY


Dover Oak, Pawling, NY - Oldest, largest tree on the AT.


Sunset from Mt. Greylock


Sir Richard, Buckeye, Greenlite & Meself


Cairns gone wild, Green Mtn Nat'l Forest


Newly opened Amee Barn Hostel, Pittsfield, VT


Misty mornings, Pittsfield, VT

No comments:

Post a Comment